Pages

Monday, January 6, 2020

New Orleans Saints

I've been looking forward to the Saints winning today.  Home game on 12th night.  It's the start of Carnival Season and there would have been one heck of a party in New Orleans!  But they did not succeed on their quest for the Super Bowl.....Alas, not this year.  They did not play as well as they could have.  I'm sure they would even agree with that statement. 

Since Jim didn't get up until 1130, I spent the morning in my pajamas.  Couldn't do much of anything so I spent the time doing pretty much nothing.  Read for a bit, played some games, checked out facebook and my crafty groups.  Wifi was wonky so I couldn't do much.  I had just enough time to wash my face, get dressed and start a load of laundry, before the game came on.

During  halftime I made the bed and tossed a load in the dryer and started another load.  Nice sunny day so I washed a rug

Of course we watched the game.  Then Jim went to the office and got his parts for the truck which he then used to work on said truck.  I turned off the tv and did some chores.

For some reason Jim decided fasting was a good idea and he didn't eat anything until 1600-1700.  I offered to fix dinner but he declined.  So I had a big salad while he had peanut butter and something.  I don't know.

Jim turned the tv back on but I'm not sure what we watched.  Car shows...it was just noise in the background.

That was my Sunday

all is right in our world




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!