Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2020

Football! Texans Titans

Sure was cold  when I got up on this Saturday morning.   In no time time at all the furnace took the chill off and our space heater continued to warm me.  Frost on the truck and the birdbath water was frozen.

Jim got up and 0800 and started the laundry before he joined me at the table with his coffee.

It was chilly this morning so indoor chores were good.  Two loads of laundry, bed making and dishes done by me.  For lunch we had salad and leftover stew from yesterday.  Dishes again...I swear for two people we sure can make a lot of messy dishes!  Then we walked the trash and recycles down, checked the mail and walked home. Felt good to be outside in the fresh air and sunshine.

After lunch we both got busy.  Dishes for me along with sorting through stuff to get rid of. I also stashed some paper goods.  Managed to gather a large bag of goodies to donate.

Jim did the black tank and washed windows.

After some reading and games we turned on football.  The Texans won their game in overtime! That sure was fun to watch...And it was a delight to see the Titans win over the Pats!  Although I was in bed when they did.

All is right in our world






No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!