Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2020

Friday

 And no I did not strip the bed again.

I was up at 0630, Jim got up at 0800.  We rarely, rarely ever get up at the same time.  My coffee is gone and at eight, I fix my breakfast.  We do sit at the table while he has his coffee and I eat.

This morning I had an appointment to drop off some paperwork at the VA.  I had hoped to have lunch out. But alas, our truck had other ideas.  It was cantankerous about starting, then sounded ragged and stopped.   We’ll not be going anywhere for a few days.  Jim says he ‘thinks’ he can fix it.  Just have to wait on parts.

Beautiful day here, but it’s chilly.  Lots of sunshine which was nice. Overnight temperatures will be in the 30’s.  Time to bring in my plants!  As it turns out, this was the only time I went outside. Jim had walked to the office earlier and told me it was a cold wind, so I decided to stay in.

Around 1600 we usually have coffee and a sweet to eat.  Jim likes to watch something while he eats and he chose Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time with Jake Gyllenhaal.  Good fun action movie.  We picked this up at the library.

Our evening was spent watching the Smithsonion channel and we were in bed shortly after 2200.  All snuggled in our warm cozy bed while the temperature dropped.  When I get up it's usually cold and I turn on all our heat sources to warm it up for Jim when he gets up.  Sometimes I'm sure the heat drives him from under the covers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!