Pages

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

The Truck

You want to know the hardest part about writing a blog?  The darn title!  It will come to me.....hopefully

Monday came and went.  It was a very nice day and we both got a few things done, inside and out.  Jim worked on the truck, then had to stop because he misplaced a bolt.  We both searched on our hands and knees.  I'm sure it was very frustrating for Jim.  

During all that time he did not eat even though I fixed our meal and told him.  It was also reheatable so that's what he did around 1700 because he wanted something to eat.  I get cranky if I don't eat on schedule but Jim can go for hours and hours. And lately he hasn't had much of an appetite.

He finally gave up looking for the bolt and started researching this bolt.  You know, what can I use to replace it? Who sells it etc. Found out you have to buy it from Ford. Ok....found a dealer who had it.  Now, get a ride to the dealership. He also looked into rental cars and tow trucks.  Jim is good at research!  

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
7 January 2020 4 cards


Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays a email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet in the fridge

Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures


Stampin' Up! supplies...mostly.  Some items are other brands.  The first card is a full size card

These two cards are the same size but the only part that opens is the middle square.  Not more normal card but they are cute!


Tuesday was a pretty day maybe a bit cooler.  Jim had a rough night and after getting up around 0700 he was back in bed by 0900.  He had a date later with Jerry to go pick up items for the truck.

Laundry and dishes occupied our morning.  Jim didn't want lunch when he got up so I had a huge salad.  I also spent some time making cards morning and afternoon.  I do it in stages....idea, gather supplies, cut paper, stamp, die cut and assemble.  Sometimes it takes a few minutes to an hour for each process.  

Depending on what time I get up I can get in an hour before Jim gets up.  If he naps I pull my kits out.  While he was away I worked on cards....after I did the dishes because I work on the kitchen counter.

Not sure what we watched other than car shows.  I/we forgot NCIS was on so we missed most of that show.  

All is right in our world



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!