Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

The Truck, Part 2

Beautiful Wednesday here in Spring Branch.  I hope, wherever you are, that your weather is perfect for you.

I didn't get up to early this morning.  0630 but boy was it chilly in the rig.  I had heard the furnace cycle on a couple of times during the night.  It was set at 50.  So upon rising I jacked it up 5 degrees to help take the chill out.  Then I closed the door to the bedroom so all the heat (or most of it, there are vents up in the bedroom) would stay down in the living room.  I also turned on the fireplace and space heater.

Jim was up at 0800 and dressed to work on the truck.  After making the bed and getting dressed I addressed some cards and walked to the office.  When I got back Jim was making arrangements for our truck to be towed and obtaining a rental car.  Last night he put two quarts of oil in the truck and still the dip stick didn't register.  At this point we don't know the extent of the repairs on the truck. 

Big tow truck came and took her away....Left an oil spill!  Michael came and scooped up what he could and will cover with fresh gravel.

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
9 January 2020 7 cards

Handmade Cards Because:
No one displays a email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet in the fridge

Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

Same theme as the previous cards.  I started out with one 12 x 12 sheet of Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! and made the cards from that and cardstock

I die cut the happy birthday (gift of dies from Sonsearae) and stamped and cut out the shells.


All is right in our world





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!