Pages

Monday, January 20, 2020

Sunshine, Glorious Sunshine

It has been wonderful not dashing here and there in the rain.  We did make a trip to HEB Sunday, I needed coffee creamer.  The game didn't start until 1400 so we went early and I bought the taco ingredients that I needed. Jim had ground beef version while I had charro beans.  Lunch was over before the game started.
How about those Kansas City Chiefs?  The first quarter was very disappointing, but they rallied and won. Neither one of us like San Francisco so guess who we'll be cheering on in the Super Bowl!

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
20 January 2020 15 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures


Call Me Crafty Al posts a SheetLoad of Cards sketch each month.  This is the January 2020 sketch.  All instructions are posted on a printout and she makes it look easy on YouTube.  Here I used Echo Park patterned papers, chipboard and stickers on Stampin' Up! cardstock.

Spring will be here before you know it.


Speaking of spring, all the rain we had last week has greened up our grasses.  Looks bright and cheerful out there.  Still cold, but tolerable.

We've pretty much taken the last couple days off.  Just staying home and chillin'.  Of course I did my usual of laundry, dishes and fixing meals.  

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!