Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

2020 Happy New Year

Did y'all celebrate last night?  We stayed in and watched TV  and went to bed at our normal time of 2200.  I felt sure that the new year would arrive whether we greeted it or not.

Finally had the door side, living room slide looked at.  We had some trouble with getting it to come in way back when we traveled here from Florida in 2018.  Each stop was just a bit harder until Jim had to ask for help to push it in.  The repair was less expensive than we thought it would be.  We could have done it sooner if we had known.  But we did have other expenses that held us back.

Had my quarterly check up at the VA in December.  My will power deserted me and I did not eat enough veggies.  My lab work showed my A1c was up, as was my cholesterol.  So I'm back on my meds.  Blech!

Jim is the same.  Nothing new to report on that front.  He continues to breathe heavy whenever he does anything.  

I fixed it! At least I figured it out.  I just needed to log into my Google account.  There was an update and I thought I'd gotten all of the fixes I needed.  Any way I can post pictures again!  Until the next time I goof.


Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays a email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet in the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures


Here are some of the cards and tags I wrote about in my last blog plus a couple at the end that I just made.  I'm going to call my total for the year at 310.  Short of the 500 I challenged myself.  So...I think I'll try again this year!











I sure hope this year is better than last year.  Repairs and added expenses we can do without!  No more hospital stays would be excellent.

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!