Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2020

It’s Winter Again

Sunday morning.....brrr

Good grief it was cold when I got up!  53 degrees in the house and 31 outside.  First order of business was turning on some heat sources.  Remember, our digital thermostat isn’t working so no furnace.  I may need another cup of coffee or maybe tea.

I opted for green tea with my breakfast of Mashed potatoes and sauteed onions and mushrooms.  I love this kind of breakfast, much tastier than oatmeal.   After breakfast I dressed and made the bed then tossed a load of laundry in the washer.

I didn't even go outside....Jim went for a couple walks.  But for the most part we've been indoors watching football.

I made us a stir fry of broccoli and cauliflower for lunch.  Pretty dish all green and white.  Of course it had onions, garlic and mushrooms too.  Tasty!

Supposed to be warmer tomorrow....

All is right in our world


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!