Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Lavender Fabric Softener Spray

Heading to South Carolina today.  Lake Jasper for two nights.  On Sunday we'll be in Lake City, Florida and we can sit still for awhile.  This constant traveling reminds me of when we first started full timing.  It wears a body  out!

Do you  use liquid fabric softeners?  Dryer sheets?  Have to admit I use dryer sheets but unscented ones.  I came across this DIY recipe and when my dryer sheets run out I think I'll give it a try.

This is so simple!  You'll never have to buy another bottle of liquid softener again

Lavender Fabric Spray

3 tsp Lavender essential oil
2 cups white vinegar

Combine oil and vinegar in a spray bottle and shake well.

To use, spray 5-10 times on wet clothes before drying

And no, your clothes won't smell like vinegar!

If you try this let me know what you think of it.  Of course you could use another essential oil for fragrance if you think Lavender is to feminine.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!