Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dickenson, Texas

I'm going to type fast! I don't have much confidence in this computer to keep me online.

Our drive yesterday was easy and we checked in around 1400 after driving about four and half hours with a stop for lunch. This RV park, Green Caye, www.greencayervpark.com is a mixed bag. It's clean and the prices are reasonable but they don't seem to have any rules about long stays. Some of these trailers have been here way past their time. They need to be cleaned, mold and mildew are taking over. Some sites have decks and all the stuff that accumulates with them. On the other side of the coin some sites have beautiful potted flowers and are well kept.

After dinner last night we walked around as there are several sections to this place with houses, townhouses, park models and RV's. Our section lines the golf course and our view is pleasant.

Boo is still scratching but I think it's getting better. I still can't find any fleas on him...

We plan on staying here a few more nights.

 

For some reason I cannot post from the web, I have to email this and that could be fun as my connection comes and goes!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!