Pages

Monday, June 29, 2020

Odd Vistor


How was your weekend?  We pretty much stayed home.  Just a couple of walks...wait...yesterday we didn't leave the site! Obviously I make it outside everyday to check on my plants.   I do try to mail out cards everyday but for some reason never on Sunday.  Of course I could take them down to the office on Sunday.  Must give that some serious thought

Sunday was a very lazy day for me.  It was almost noon when I got dressed.  I did fix my breakfast and then later fixed some eggs for Jim.  But the rest of the morning I just sat...

Then life kicked in and I got dressed, made the bed and started laundry.  Jim did the breakfast dishes.  Part of the reason I just sat is because I keep getting up way to early.  I can't sleep.  I think it was Saturday when I got up at 0330!  I did go back to bed around 0630 and got up when Jim's alarm went off at 0800.  Most of the time when I get up early I take the time to make cards.  I've been making a lot of cards

We had this turkey wandering around the north end of the RV park.  Apparently it lives next door and it escaped.  I was a wee bit concerned as to why he was coming straight towards me!  Someone said it was a pet, others said 'until he's dinner'...




My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
29 June 2020...177 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure


In my feeble attempt to organize some stacks of supplies I discovered some unfinished cards.  So I busied myself with getting them completed.    The supplies are mostly Stampin' Up!  But I like to work with other companies paper and stamps.  These are mix and match!



All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!