Pages

Saturday, June 27, 2020

Colorful Cards!


Here I am again... not much to report in our lives.  For two days it's been rainy and downright yucky.  Neither one of left the house yesterday.  We eat, sleep, jump on the computers, tablets etc.  We read and watch TV.  Speaking of TV  we have been enjoying Agatha Raisin on Acorn TV.  Cute who done it from British TV.  We also watched the Rise of Skywalker (?), a Star Wars movie.

For our midday meal today we had that leftover spaghetti from Olive Garden, thus ends the pre-made meals.  Now I have to menu plan and cook.  We had some brocolini with it.  I've started getting a veggie box again, this time from Farmbox Direct.  Every two weeks and I opted for organic.  I have a referral code so if you're interested send me an email.


My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
27 June 2020...169 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure


All of these cards were made with the June 2020 Stampin' Up! Paper Pumpkin kit.  The kit made 8 cards, two of each and with the leftover bits and pieces I made 8 more using my card bases and envelopes...I love the colors!

The top two pictures are the eight I made from the bits and pieces.  In my stash I had gold rimmed card bases so it worked out perfectly.




These 8 are the kit cards, the envelopes came with the gold foiling



All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!