Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

Pink, Love it or hate it?

Middle of June and it's hot...the AC runs from mid morning until after the sun goes down.  We are safe indoors...from the elements and covid 19.  The days run into each other and we constantly ask each other, "what day is it?"  Right now I'm sitting at the table and I'm able to see the bird feeders.  Couple of finches and a hummingbird.  It's to hot for the birds.

We watch very little tv during the day...mostly we sit with our tablets after breakfast.  I usually mail one or two cards a day so that get's me out of the house.  Most times Jim will walk with me.  Normal chores keep me busy most mornings.  Jim does this and that, but mostly plays games and reads.  He got Kindle Unlimited and he's enjoying it!

Last night as I was drifting off to sleep I heard a stealthy critter on the roof.  I suppose it was a squirell but who knows!?  Usually they scamper back and forth quickly.  This little leopard frog has been sleeping in my pot...I water them in the evening so it's damp and cool.


My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
18 June 2020...157 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure

Using up some Echo Park papers and ephemera.  So, do you like the color pink?  I must say it isn't in my top ten of colors.  It does make for some nice cards.  I used a template from Jessica Taylor and by the time I made the last card I was tired of the color pink!





All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!