Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2020

This and That, cards

We've had some awesome mornings here the past few days.  Overnight we dropped into the 50's and there was no humidity.  We both were able to work outside doing little chores and it was wonderful.  Jim washed the truck and I pottered around my plants.  Bought a cilantro and flat leaf parsley at Home Depot and potted them up.  The seeds I planted in two pots didn't germinate so I tossed the soil.

We have been out and about!  Sure has been nice.  But we've been eating out a lot and we need to stop that.  Yesterday we needed to get a few items at the grocery store.  First we went to Richter's for the Friday special, even with beer we only spent 20 bucks.  

While there Jim asked if I wanted to drive to San Marcos and go to the outlet mall.  He needs shoes and of course I said yes!  About an hour and a half round trip.  New Balance has the shoes we prefer.  Besides the normal markdown at an outlet store they were having a 40% off sale.  So Jim was able to get two pair for $100.  Then for kicks we went to William Sonoma.  It was located inside Pottery Barn.  Huge space and I'm happy to say we didn't buy anything.  Though I could have gotten a cookwear set for a very good price!  No space to store it :(

One more stop at Starbucks (it was right next door to William Sonoma!) where Jim got a Java chip frap and I tried their guava Passionfruit drink.  Though it was tasty there isn't much in the way of guava or passionfruit

We never made it to the grocery store!

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
13 June 2020...147 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure

Using some old cardstock from Club Scrap and a OSW from Jessica Taylor I made these.  The punched daisy is Stampin' Up! as are a few of the stamps



All is right in our world

1 comment:

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!