Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

Hello! It's me again


Coming to you from Spring Branch Texas on this lovely evening.  Friday is a busy day for me. Laundry, meals and dishes oh my!  At least the meals have been easy.  For Father's Day Jim received a restaurant gift card from Sonsearae and Chris...So Jim took me to Olive Garden.  We both had leftovers from our meal and they had that special going on where you can take home an entree for $5.  So we did.  Jim had Fettuccine today while I had some beans and rice.  We still have some spaghetti with marinara sauce for tomorrow.  

Not sure I mentioned it, but I was supposed to see my doctor last week.  Just the regular three month visit.  In March, because of this Covid 19 we talked on the phone.  If you know me I didn't care much for that.  They wanted to do it again this time and I said no.  I want to be seen as I have this issue with my arm.  I feel an exam is called for.  Any way it's been rescheduled for the end of July.  I expect the same thing will happen and it will be put off again.  No word on when, if ever, I'll have my gallbladder removed.  

My weight has finally leveled off around 107-108 pounds.  I'm still eating small meals with snacks. I eat mostly pasta because it doesn't seem to upset my stomach.  I have been trying to add different things to my diet keeping it low fat.  No passing of stones so I guess I'm doing something right!

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
26 June 2020...169 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure


These cards are from the May 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin' Up!  Not my favorite kit.  The colors are pretty 



All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!