Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Eating out


This morning I read an article about Homemade meals that got me wondering about how much we eat out.  Lately it seems that's our main entertainment.  Don't get me wrong!  I love eating out...it means I don't have to cook it or clean up afterwards.  And usually the meals are big enough for left overs, which is another meal for us.

The problem for me and for Jim, is the calories and fats.  I'm pre diabetic and as the article states, food in restaurants can be bad for me as they contain added sugars, salt and fats.  All of those ingredients make the food taste great but overall these ingredients are bad for my health.  Perhaps you too?


We don't usually eat at fast food places, we usually have a nice lunch, along with a beer.  This has been our choice over dinner out because lunch menus are less expensive.  But apparently restaurants are starting to charge more for this meal!


I think we need to have more picnics!

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!