Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

What are you reading?

I have a confession to make.  Last week I lost my iPad and I haven't been reading much of anything.  I can access my books on the laptop or my phone and I've been looking at my cookbooks.  But I haven't been reading as much as I used to.

Except for magazines.  I have a stack of back issues.  Some I subscribe to and some that Sonsearae shares with me.


These are my current reads.  I love the magazines from Stampington and I spend hours pouring over each story and layout.  The magazines are very beautiful and printed on quality paper

So what are you reading?  Any good books?  

Sonsearae and Holly returned home tonight from their Disney excursion. It's wonderful to see how much they care for one another.  They've been friends for 30 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!