Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Our weekend

Weather wise the weekend was beautiful.  Mild temperature during the day and cool nights for sleeping.  Just the way I like it.

On Saturday Sonsearae had to work a couple hours and Chris drove Holly to the airport in Jacksonville.  We pretty much had the morning to ourselves.  When Sonsearae got home I didn't even go say hi, I figured she and Chris could use some alone time.

Not sure what Jim and I did...it was just a lazy Saturday with just the normal chores.


Jim hasn't been sleeping well so I let him sleep in this morning.  I dressed and was out the door for a quick walk.  The purple finches were out in force and flitted from one side of the road to the other.

Of course Sunday's are for football and we spent part of the afternoon with Sonsearae and Chris.  Unfortunately the Saints lost.  But our tailgate party was good.  Jim grilled some burgers that we ate along with some waffle fries, bean dips and all the condiments you need for burgers.


Not sure what to call this photo...I just thought it was pretty.  Just some grasses in the ditch.

2 comments:

  1. The birds in your first photo are just beautiful, Linda! Sounds like it was a nice, relaxing weekend...the best kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking pictures of birds and when they pose it's even better! thanks for stopping by Miss Amy

      Delete

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!