Pages

Friday, December 16, 2022

Holy Cow! I'm 75!!!

 

I celebrated my 75th birthday on December 8th.  The day started with breakfast at Sonsearae and Chris' house.  They fixed a French toast, bacon and fruit breakfast for us and even served mimosas!  Afterwards I received presents!  A Peter Pan T-shirt, homemade perfume, a Saints bead for my Pandora bracelet and a gift card for Soma.  I am blessed with generous children.  

Once all the fun was over Jim, myself and Sonsearae headed to Panama City Beach where Chris arranged for our Hotel. My dear son had to remain behind to work.   But first Sonsearae wanted us to stop by Latitude Margaritaville.  What a nifty community with several sizes and price points for homes.  She wants to live there.

Once we checked into our hotel we headed for the beach.  To cold for swimming but we enjoyed the salt air and surf



The sunset was perfect, especially so because when we arrived there was sea fog blanketing the coast!

Dinner was at the Grand Marlin and we all enjoyed some delicious seafood.


Since it was my birthday they brought out this decadent dessert.  the cup is like a praline, filled with a scoop of ice cream, topped with chocolate syrup, fresh fruit and chopped nuts.  Of course we shared it but once we all tasted it we dove in!


The original reason for going to Panama City Beach was to renew my military ID.  Couldn't get an appointment but we just enjoyed the area.  We also did some shopping at Pier Park.  Always fun wandering through stores with tropical clothes and goodies.

Our time at the beach was over and we headed home driving highway 98 along the coast.  So still got to see the Gulf and beach communities.  Stopped for some lunch and all to soon we were home.  Fabulous way to spend the day, but us old folks were pooped!

Thank you Sonsearae and Chris for making me feel so special on my special day!


                                   Handmade cards Because:


No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures
Total for 2022
459

Paper Pumpkin November Kit
all tags 


This lovely Wonderful World Paper is retired and I wanted to use it for a OSW
11 cards from one sheet of paper!




Using Texture Chic DSP and Christmas to Remember and Texture Chic stamps from Stampin' Up!  Silver foil is SU also


Card Sketch challenge


Another card sketch challenge


I am very close to 500 cards for the year.  Think I'll make it?

All is right in our world

I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Teaching quick and easy card making. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place and order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs
https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!