Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2022

History

                                                

                                 No, it's not a lesson... But this year is history.  Think back on this past year and you'll see, it's all part of your history.  What were your highlights?  We spent more time with family.  Birthdays, dinners out, dinners in and football.  We went to Disney World..twice!  Only two lowlights for us, my bout with Covid (Jim we assume had it, just not as bad) and finding out we'll have to move from this campground.  I really hate moving...

So how was your year?  We have a place to call our own, food to eat and a loving family.  What more do we need?

Woke up to rain that started during the night.  Fog was prevalent, then clouds most of the day.  We both had a nap.  Seems I'm napping more often.  Sometimes it's just because I get up so dadgum early.  Other times I guess it's my age.

                                 Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures
Total for 2022

>>>>517<<<<

Country Floral Lane is a new Suite from Stampin' Up!  Available January 5th and perfect for Valentine's Day but also for sending bright, cheerful notes to anyone you care about.  

The colors of Sweet Sorbet and Balmy Blue are Spring like colors.  The Gingham DSP pairs well with the DSP


I already have someone in mind for this card


I found a couple unfinished projects 


Easter is coming soon and I like this simple card.  The stamp set is called He is Risen from Stampin' Up! 


Happy New Year to all of you!  I hope 2023 is fabulous!

All is right in our world.


I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Teaching quick and easy card making. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!