Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Disney and Cards

                                                                        Hello!  

I'm back to let you know we're still hanging in there.  We're both good.  Jim is still walking daily as much as he wants to.  Me too!  but I don't want to, so I don't get much walking done.  😀 

As I mentioned in my last post, we went to Disney World the middle of November.  If I remember right, Adventure Land and Animal Kingdom.. Matters not because we all enjoyed the visit.  Sonsearae and Chris got to try a new ride.  Jim and Sonsearae had fun on some roller coaster rides.  Jim, myself and Sonsearae did some less 'violent' rides.  So we all had fun.  Of course we ate some fabulous food and walked ourselves to death.

They were all decked out for Christmas and I've included some of my favorites







                                 Handmade cards Because:


No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures
Total for 2022
445

Love these Gnomes from Stampin' Up!


Some of you will get one soon!


Using banners makes for some quick and easy cards


We are still enjoying beautiful weather!  I hope wherever you are your weather is suitable for the season.  Christmas time should be cold...except in Florida.

All is right in our world


I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Teaching quick and easy card making. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place and order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs
https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!