Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Coming to you from Exciting Spring Branch


Not!  Life here is slow and uneventful.  As we stay home and avoid crowds life can be pretty boring.  We read, play games and spend time on social media.  I make cards and clean, cook and do laundry. I water and tend to my plants daily.  It's been so hot that I have to make sure they stay watered. Jim does the black tank (whoo Hoo!) and he does little chores outside like filling the bird feeders and with organization.  He does like to be tidy, whereas I'm basically a slob

Did I tell you we're going to Florida?  Right now we're aiming for October, early November.  So Jim has been doing odd chores to get ready for that.  Organizational, you know, when you sit for awhile things don't get stowed for traveling.  Anyone need a grill?  We never use it.

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
25 July 2020...220 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure



Using up some scraps of paper from my last set of cards.  The pattern is called starburst ...one is upside down...I think I like it that way too


South Texas had a hurricane and we didn't get much rain here.  Good and bad, we could use some rain.  It did bring cooler temperatures this evening. 

What are you watching TV?  Today we've watched an old series, Vegas...

All is right in our world

2 comments:

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!