Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2020

High Temperatures and Heat Advisories

Goodness me it has been hot.  To be expected this time of year but still,  it's way to hot.  Especially when there is no place to go to cool off.  We have to wear masks when inside buildings.  Neither one of us like trying to breathe through them.  

So consequently we stay home while our AC's struggle to maintain 80 degrees in here.  If you don't move it's OK!  LOL

My plants have to be watered each day and they sure look good.  No more blooms on the tomato but two fruit are growing.  The plumerias aren't blooming but I gave them a feed and planted cucumber in one pot and summer squash in the other.  I've got the seeds so I thought I'd try growing some food.

Neither one of are is doing much.  Reading, gaming and boob tube watching.  They've improved the WiFi here so streaming a movie usually works.  We were able to watch The Black Panther yesterday and I thought it was pretty good.  On Acorn we've started watching the old Lovejoy TV series from 1986, staring Ian McShane.  Funny comedy

Of course I have daily chores and lately Jim has been helping.  My right arm is a pain in the a** but what can I do?  Just take ibuprofen and carry on.  Sure messes with all aspects of my life.  Jim has also taken care of the black tank, feeding the birds and doing small repairs.  

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
16 July 2020...204 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure


Using a template from Call Me Crafty Al and Echo Park papers I made these 'pink' cards.  Have I told you pink isn't my favorite color? The white card bases are Stampin' Up!



We are starting to discuss travel plans...October is what we're shooting for.  Hopefully we can travel safely and find stops along the way to Florida

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!