Pages

Monday, August 10, 2020

August update

So, how was your weekend? The month of July?  Getting out or doing much? Inquiring minds need to know.  We're dong our bit by staying home and I must say it's quite boring.  Not that I mind spending quality time with Jim. He's the love of my life and we just celebrated our 46th anniversary.  But watching each other read, play games and spend time on social media makes for a boring existence. So blogging doesn't fit into this equation.  It's to hot to spend time outdoors.  Good thing we go out to eat and buy groceries or we'd never leave the house!  Not much to write about.

We finished all of the Agatha Raisin TV seasons on Acorn.  Started a new show, Delicious with Dawn French, should be funny.  Yesterday Jim found a couple of movies to watch...one with Bruce Willis that I didn't watch. Also a repeat for us which was about the beginning of the Avengers.  Good special effects.  

Jim has been taking Young Living CBD oil for a couple of weeks and it seems to be helping him sleep.  And he says he's using his inhaler less.  It is a bit early to tell,  but this is promising.  Hopefully it will also help with the arthritis.  If you're interested in trying CBD shoot me an email.  

Overall we're doing OK on the health front.  I've strayed from my vegan diet just because it's so much easier to fix our meals.  This must stop!  😁  In the past week I've made tacos, fajitas and yesterday a pizza.  Favorites to be sure but loaded with to much fat for me.

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
10 August 2020...233 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure


Using scraps that I cut into long triangles I made these two cards.  Stampin' Up! products except the sentiment



Using Echo Park papers I assembled these in no time Using a template from Crafty Al


Using another template from Crafty Al these three cards use 6 inch square papers, mixed and matched. The stamps are from Stampin' Up!


Jim got a new desktop!  His laptop has been dying for quite some time and he nursed it along without complaining .... much.  It was time to replace it!


                   As you can see our view is a blocked a wee bit.


                              All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!