Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

not much going on

We continue to enjoy our time here and have extended our stay until the end of July. The weather could be a factor and hopefully we can get our new ac unit soon.

Today we just stayed home. I did a load of laundry after Jim got up around 1000. I then made the bed. Let's see, I've done dishes a couple times and need to clean up the dinner dishes.

Jim has decided he's really retired and likes 'Island Life'.

Yesterday we had lunch at Kona Joe's. They do breakfast and lunch only. We sat at the Tiki Bar last night and Jim ordered a pizza at my suggestion because dinner time had come and gone. Not sure how much beer we had but it was more than we needed! :)

Like I said, not much going on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!