Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What are you reading?

I've been reading the Marshall Series by Elizabeth Chadwick.  Currently,  For the Kings Favor.  King Richard has just been ransomed and he's at Nottingham engaged in taking the castle.  Prince John has gone to France.

If this sounds familiar it is the era of Robin Hood!  I like reading historical novels and the kings and queens of England are favorites of mine.  In the past I've read some of Philappa Gregory (thought not all!).  Court life is filled with intrigue along with love and politics!

I'm still wading through magazines, apparently a 6 month backlog as the one I just read was dated November 2014.  Check out my Library Page by clicking here to see a list of what I've read so far this year.

So, what are you reading?  What books entertain you?

We are plodding through medical appointments, all three of us!  Boo is doing well except he has a knee that's beginning to go bad, just something to keep an eye on but he is taking glucosomine now.  I guess it's official, he's getting old too!

Jim and I have appointments coming up in the next couple of weeks, so we won't be heading out for awhile.  We also have to wait on the refrigerator repair.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!