Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Crafting with Paper

I've had a long time relationship with paper.  Before we moved into our rig I was making cards.  I belonged to many websites and even sold supplies to feed my own addiction.  After all this time, I still love the paper from Club Scrap


Here are some cards I've made this past week.


We're still plodding along with coolers.  Even bought an Igloo!  The cooler that Sonsearae lent us leaked and we got tired of wet towels.  Chris had a huge chest of ice delivered Tuesday and another Friday.  Immediate use items are inside and long term stuff is outside. Daily we empty water and refill the inside cooler with ice.  Gets old after awhile.  I'm not cooking much because we want to keep leftovers at a minimum.  Today I fixed portobello mushrooms, mashed potatoes and gravy along with some peas for our dinner.  The leftovers will be my breakfast tomorrow!

Jim had his last visit with the foot doctor this past Friday but he's been in pain most of the weekend.  Not sure what he'll do about it.  Needless to say we're not walking much.

Sonsearae and Chris left yesterday for some Disney time.  Just us old folks on the homestead...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!