Pages

Monday, December 22, 2014

Sunrise, Sunset

Christmas Day is almost upon us and I hope, with all the hustle and bustle that comes this time of year, that you take some time to look around and observe your world.

Look around and really see how beautiful your world is.  We're in southern Florida, so no snow for us.  We do have some gorgeous skies!

Sunrise a few days ago looking out over the cow pasture


Sunsets through the trees can be quite lovely

Thanks to my wonderful family I'm enjoying reading books on my iPad again...so far I've read three.  Most recently The Bride Price by Tracey Jane Jackson.  A romance novel so it was a quick read.  And I'm sure it was a free book as I don't normally buy romance novels.  But I love starting my day with coffee and reading.  Jim and Boo sleep in and the time is mine.


What have you been reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!