Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas dishes

Today has been a quiet day...Jim was working and managed to wash our sheets so I can change the linens tomorrow. No, we haven't heard from the repairman...so I don't know when the wash machine will be fixed.

I cleaned out a cabinet looking for something.  Didn't find it but the cabinet looks better.  Put some stuff away, started taking down some Christmas decorations.  I'll have it all put away before the new year.  How long do keep your decorations up?

I meant to post about these dishes before Christmas so you could check them out.  I picked these up at Walmart and they only cost $2.98 each.  Probably on sale now if they're still available.  These are salad dishes



I really didn't need them but I wanted to make our dinner a wee bit special, to me that's dishes!  Now I'll pack them away and try to remember to use them next Christmas!

78 days

  • 6,814,873 seconds
  • 113,581 minutes (rounded down)
  • 1893 hours (rounded down)
  • 78 days (rounded down)
  • 11 weeks (rounded down)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!