Pages

Saturday, March 4, 2023

time flies!

Not sure where the time goes, we're still here.  Not much going on.  We stay close to home doing our usual routine of nothing.  We do go out and about but not as much as we used to.  With the price of diesel just under $4.50 a gallon we don't run the roads much.  We combine trips as I'm sure millions of others do too.  


A recent sunset.  We've had quite a few.  Soon those trees will fill in with leaves and I won't see many sunsets.




                                 Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      42

It's been so long since I made these cards I don't remember all the details, but it's all Stampin' Up! products


at least once a month I make a few Christmas cards




All is right in our world


I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Teaching quick and easy card making. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!