Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Almost Spring

    Our weather has been warming up and the surrounding trees are greening up. Live oaks are shedding their leaves making way for new growth. Pollen is everywhere! Here in the south we have Camilla’s and Azaleas that give us color and I took these pictures awhile back at Wakulla Lodge. Sonsearae, Jim and I had lunch and then walked around the grounds. The manatees were not showing themselves, the water might have been a wee bit cool from the springs.






Still no word on changing campgrounds. We are trying to move closer in to Tallahassee. It seems all our medical visits are 45-60 minutes driving. Makes for a long day, especially when we make other stops while out and about.
Jim still uses his C-pap machine most every night. I guess I don’t fully understand how it’s supposed to work. I had hoped he’d spend less time in bed but that hasn’t been the case. He’s taken up walking most days. Doesn’t like the cold nasty weather but he’s been pretty consistent. Me? Nope, not walking. My hips and back make it slow going and it’s pretty boring walking around this dust bowl campground.


                                  Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      48

These cards are Stampin’ Up! Just using up my pretty paper
Now this card is made with Club Scrap. The Mariachi kit is very colorful 

More of my pretty paper. I guess you could say I’m in Spring mode. I really like the circles, do you?
                                  All is right in our world



I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Teaching quick and easy card making. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!