Pages

Friday, March 24, 2023

Fog, Cold Temperatures

 Is it Spring or Winter?  We're not sure!  We put away the down comforter and space heater.  But Winter returned and we had to double down on quilts and bring out the space heater again.  Today started with fog as have the past couple of days.  Currently the sun is out and there's breeze gusting to 15 mph.  The temperature is 78 degrees.  We like...

This is Maui.  Chris and Sonsearae have had this canine for awhile now.  Not sure why I didn't take or post a picture before.  



Other than the fluctuations in temperatures not much is going on around here.  Just our day to day of chores (me), gaming and reading.  Of course I work almost daily on my cards.  Need some?  I've got quite a few.  Seems I make them faster than I mail them!  Jim does go out for a daily walk or two.  I've done a leisurely walk for the past two days and he joins me.

                                  Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      81

This card was made for a color challenge, all Stampin' Up!  supplies


Pretty Spring cards using Stampin' Up! supplies


Each month I'm trying to make up Christmas cards.  This may be a mix of companies, because I have some old papers. Or it could be just Echo Park



                                  All is right in our world



I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Showing how to make quick and easy cards. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!