Pages

Monday, April 13, 2020

Not Very Much Going On


We’re just staying home and doing our thing.  Jim mostly reads, plays games and watches YouTube.  Oh and he sleeps.  When I ask, he will do something. And now and then he’ll do the dishes and fold laundry.

Daily there are meals....some more elaborate than others. Today roast beef, mashed potatoes, corn and bbq beans. Jim will be eating beef for awhile! Laundry and dishes etc etc etc.

And for fun I pass gallstones! I celebrated Easter in pain. I’m thankful for the pain pills I got the last time I visited the emergency room.  Helped with the pain and my recovery time was less.  I had an mri of my pancreas and the whole bile system last week. No one’s called so I guess it’s ok for now.  While at the VA they gave us each a mask.

Jim sees an oncologist this week.  First time since the removal of his upper right lobe.  Gee, that was a year ago.  Groceries (about once a week) and dr visits are the highlight of our 'stay at home' order. 

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
13 April 2020...82 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure

I found some leftover pieces of cardstock and patterned paper and put these cards together.  All Stampin’ Up! Products except for the ‘thinking of you’ die cuts.


So what are you doing to stay busy? I've several card projects to keep me busy.

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!