Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Free to roam about?!?

Starting May 1st more businesses will be opening. Our governor already opened parks as long as social distancing was maintained. Oh and the golf courses. BUT no golf carts.  Obviously everyone still needs to take precautions. I’m getting emails from businesses that are ecstatic about this let up. Restaurants are saying they’re going to use the reservation system because tables will be fewer.  I’m pleased that people who have been without paychecks will get to go back to work. Curbside and delivery will also be offered 

Jim has been without his Fitbit watch for about six weeks.  Not sure why it quit. To many buttons pushed? Anyway, he called and was walked through the solution yesterday.  Today he’s like a child with a new toy.  He’s on a third walk!

I must be napping more because when he returned he was surprised to see me up.  I probably should explain.  Since this passing of gallbladder stones I have good days and bad.  Perhaps I’m passing small stones and that is the reason for some pains I get.  I am eating very small meals and avoiding fats.  But every now and then I overeat or eat something with to much fat.  This causes my stomach or back to hurt. So I lay down to ease the pain.  I know I’m taking more Tylenol!  Some days it's difficult for me to think of something to fix for our meals.

My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  
28 April 2020...91 cards

Handmade Cards Because:

No one displays an email on the mantle
Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure


This first card is from a Stampin' Up! kit, I've several more to make

Homemade paper!  Just stamped on Very Vanilla card stock with Fanciful Fragrance stamps, then cut and attached  on cardstock.  All Stampin' Up! products


Same paper just different cardstock


Sonsearae sent Jim some facemasks too!  His is Navy and beer

What will you do first whe they lift the restrictions where you are?

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!