Pages

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Happy 4th of July!


I'm sorry I haven't been blogging.  Just isn't much to write about.  Last week was a hot one here and I understand it was hotter than normal for this time of year.  Make no mistake, it's still hot here. Temperatures have been in the upper 90's and by afternoon we pass the triple digits. But it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. There isn't much humidity to deal with during the day. Of course we spend  little time outdoors!  Jim gets his work done around noon.  Comes home, showers and then we enjoy each other's company while the temperature climbs.

While Jim is out in the mornings I take care of my chores and squeeze in some time for my card making.  I've just posted some new stuff under Paper Crafts and if you click on that page you can see what I've been making. These four are just a sample. 





We finally bought a card reader for the laptop and I don't have to rely on my phone for pictures.  Hopefully I'll be posting more of my work and update you on the growth of the landscaping in the resort soon. Despite the lack of rain everything is growing and looking better than last month after they hacked all the bushes.

Yesterday a crew arrived to trim all the trees. I look forward to seeing this done!  They'll rid the palms of dead fronds and the flowering stalks and fruit. The later makes a big mess, much like the Texas olive tree fruit.  Not sure if they'll tackle the other trees, time will tell.

Whatever your plans are today, enjoy and remember our freedom isn't free.  Men and women have given their all for this privilege.

All is right in our world!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!