Pages

Friday, January 6, 2017

It's Winter Again!

I hope the new year is treating you well and  I also hope this year is a good one for you.  We've been getting back to normal since Christmas and we've just finished another three days of working.

Just in time to enjoy some frigid temperatures!  When I got up at 0700 it was 48 degrees outside, time to crank up the heat.  It has steadily dropped all day and tonight we have a freeze warning.  The wind is making the temperature worse as it's 40 and feels like 31 degrees outside right now.  BRRRR  Monday should be warmer with a high of 79 forecast and mid 80's after that

Do you make resolutions?  Do you keep them?  I mentally make a list but I figure if no one knows, only I'll be disappointed in me!

Our truck is in the shop getting some needed repairs.  The poor thing is getting old (2000) and sometimes doesn't work right.  We should get it back Monday or Tuesday.

Boo is still getting bit by something.  He has scabs here, there and everywhere.  He needs a grooming and we've scheduled one for the 17th.  Meanwhile his long hair acts like a dust mop, collecting dirt when we walk him outside.  When I brush him he just lays there enjoying every minute of it.

All is right in our world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!