Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

What are you reading?

My book choices lately have been mostly dry reading.  I want to read them but they don't hold my interest for long.  So I move on to magazines.  Currently I'm reading Stupid History and Wellness on a Shoestring.  The healthy cookbooks are a constant and when I finish with one I go on to another.

Have you checked the Library page to see what I've been reading?  I have a stack of magazines to go through all the time.  Some I subscribe to and some I get from Sonsearae.  Well, I'm finally reading this year's magazines!

What is your favorite type of book to read?  We both like spy thrillers and mysteries.  I like historical novels and every now and then a romance.

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!