Pages

Monday, January 5, 2015

Movie and Moon Rise


Have you seen this movie?  Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

We watched it on Netflix and I must say it was pretty good.  Full of the action we both like.  It was based on the characters created by Tom Clancy.  Jim and I have read most of the Jack Ryan books and enjoyed them.  Of course Alex Baldwin and Harrison Ford played Ryan in the American movies.  With Kenneth Branagh directing and staring in, I'm sure this was a British film.  

What I'm reading: From the Ashes by Jeremy Burns...finished this today and now Jim is reading it.  



Did you see the full moon?  Sure was nice to see.  For a change we had clear skies.  Then the clouds moved in and by bed time we had a gentle rain falling.

Today has been cooler, only getting into the low 70's. We had a big salad for lunch.  I made a loaf of herb bread and we enjoyed some with our afternoon coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!