Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Another Stormy, Rainy Weekend

The weather is about the only excitement we have around here!  The state of Florida was blanketed by a storm system referred to as no name.  Hurricane season is over but this system decided to head north and cause havoc.  Not for us.  We just had rain, rain and more rain.  Didn't even have any high winds.  

Today we spent time with Sonsearae and Chris.  Chris made some awesome chili and Sonsearae made several batches of cookies that we  all had to taste test and we came home with helpings of all of it!  Saint's won!  That was quite a treat.

I mailed out the last of my Christmas cards (I think) for a total of 113 mailed this year.  Perhaps you got one from me?  Do you send cards?



  Handmade cards because:

                          No one displays an email on the mantle
                             or shows off a tweet on the fridge
                      or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasure

                                          Total for 2023

                                                   562

I'm posting cards I made in October!  Very difficult to remember names, I think this is Beary Cute DSP and stamps.  Deckled circle dies



The red card on the left is a fun fold

Merriest Trees stamps in Pretty Peacock ink and paper

A Walk in the Forest DSP on Pretty Peacock cardstock

A Walk in the Forest DSP on Pecan Pie cardstock

I fussy cut quite a few images from the Beary Christmas DSP and layered them on my cards.  So much fun working with these sets! 


Beary Christmas and A Walk in the Forest DSP,  stamps and dies all work together.

Used a bit of blue foil to layer this image

A Walk in the Forest DSP.  Snowflake Sky embossing folder on the white panel, some Wink of Stella for sparkle



All is right in our world


                     Are you keeping track?  How many cards will I end up making this year?  If you guess correctly I'll send you a dozen cards.  Just leave a comment


I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. 

Showing how to make quick and easy cards. 

To order a catalog

Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. 

To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

Shop Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!