Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Cooler Weather?

   I have noticed the last couple of mornings have been cooler.  It was 59 degrees at 0530 this morning!  I like it!!  Even the daytime temperatures haven't been as high if you consider 90's instead of triple digits

Still not doing much outside. For myself I've been tidying up my plants but it still looks bad out there.  Need to think about getting more for the cooler weather.  

Jim has been battling vertigo this week.  And I'm sure he's tired of it.  Saw my Doctor today and the news isn't as good as I'd like.

                                         A recent sunrise



Sure was pretty


                               Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      372

This template is called stack and shuffle, 4 different paper designs mixed and matched! Inked Botanicals DSP from Stampin' Up!  I used the Circle Sayings Bundle for the greeting and Lost Lagoon cardstock and ink


Countryside Inn DSP, Boho Blue and Night of Navy cardstock


Some retired  DSP from SU, four are notecard size


I made this card with Earthen Elegance DSP for a special person


More retired supplies from SU



All is right in our world

I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Showing how to make quick and easy cards. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!