Pages

Monday, July 17, 2023

Daily dose of Rain

 How was your weekend?  Do anything exciting?

We had a  pretty relaxing weekend, didn't do much except watch it rain.  Seemed like every few hours. Just had a wee shower!  Jim has been grumbling because he wanted to get some chores done outside.  Instead we read, played games and did some chores inside.  I did take the time to roast up a couple pork loin wrapped in bacon and seasoned with Cajun seasoning.  


                                Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      297

Inked Botanical DSP from Stampin' Up!...so soft and feminine.  


I love this template from Robin Armbrecht!  I found her on YouTube.  For now I've just made two from retired DSP.  I shall make more because I think scraps could be used and every card maker has scraps




Using up some retired DSP...Love this Template from Mary Fish

Delia Borer posted  a lovely card in my FB group and I just had to CASE (copy and share everything) it.  There are two sets of score lines, across the top and down the left side.  New cardstock and ink, Moody Mauve.  The stem is Soft Succulent (retired). 


Not 100% sure but I think this card was made for a challenge, something about using Foil.  Seashells Embossing folder, the stamps are retired 


All is right in our world

I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Showing how to make quick and easy cards. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!