Pages

Friday, April 14, 2023

When on the Road

 You tend to put off medical problems unless they're dire.  I figured my teeth could wait.  But that has come to an end.  

Earlier this week I finally saw a dentist and had my teeth cleaned.  Not something that was done often while we were on the road.  Since I have periodontal disease that was taken care of also.  Don't you just love being numbed up for scraping and scaling?  It wasn't all that bad, I guess the painkiller drugs are getting better.  I go back in July to be reassessed.  The technician did say my pockets weren't all that deep considering the length of time since my last visit.   Years ago as I can't remember!  As a going away gift they gave me an electric toothbrush and special toothpaste Enamelon to use along with floss and mouthwash.  Considering how much money we gave them it was the least they could do!



Jim is doing good with the treatment he had Wednesday for the lesions on his head.  There are red spots but it looks about the same to me.  But it itches and it is annoying for him.  Picked up some meds today, one is topical, the other is an antibiotic.


                                               Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      107

This first card was for a challenge, make a spring card.  When I think of Spring I think of Tulips.  What says Spring to you?  This is all Stampin' Up! product



There is always a need for sympathy cards.  This is Stampin' Up! Gingko Branch and Timeworn Type embossing folder


Just using up some of my beautiful DSP.  Stampin' Up! makes it easy with the color coordinating, paper matches ink matches DSP.  I also attached some of the DSP to envelopes


Club Scrap!  Challenge was to use circles and I did!


March template from Crafty Al, again just using my stash and putting pretty DSP on envelopes


I have no idea on how long this card was waiting to be completed!  I have squirrel moments....see someone's work and want to make it and forget my current project.  Find it later and complete it.  


So much paper...I wonder if I'll ever use it all?  I am trying!

All is right in our world


I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Showing how to make quick and easy cards. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!