Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Some Cards I've been Working On

      You may not hear from me daily, but that's because we're an old married couple and our lives are not all that interesting.

Jim's incision is healing well.  Closing up slowly from each end. 

We spent some time with Sonsearae and Chris on Sunday.  They looked tired!  They spent part of last week with Robin and Randy and Bobby and Kristin (I hope that's right) at Disney World.  Robin and Bobby are Chris' children.  From the pictures I saw, they all had fun and probably ate to much!


                                 Handmade cards Because

No one displays an email on the mantel
or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2023
                                                      157

This is Surf Shop from Club Scrap.  I love the vibrant colors

More Disney Cruise cards from Echo Park


Looking forward to this cruise.  I've never been on one.  Jim of course has been to sea aboard Navy ships but this will be his first pleasure cruise.



A challenge card, we had to use retiring Stampin' Up! products and sadly Soft Succulent is retiring, so are the Forever Ferns stamps and dies...I shall miss them

Club Scrap Roost kit


All is right in our world




I am an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Showing how to make quick and easy cards. Follow me here or on Facebook:  Card making with Linda for more detailed instruction. To place an order, head over to my website to view the digital catalogs

https://lindagoudelock.stampinup.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!