Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2022

Memorial Weekend

 I hope your holiday weekend is full of memory making!  As you enjoy your gatherings please take a moment to remember those who have died so we could enjoy our families this Memorial Day weekend.  

Speaking of memories, this weekend is significant for Jim and I.  I invited him over for dinner on Memorial Day in 1974 and we've been together ever since!  We had spaghetti then and we had spaghetti today. We celebrate two anniversaries, the next will be in August when we  tied the knot.

It has warmed up here and under mostly sunny skies the temperature is 88 degrees at 1530.  We're just chillin' indoors.  Gaming, reading and watching YouTube.  Oh and napping (Jim) while I type this.

We've been getting DVD's from the library and so far Jim has enjoyed the Hunger Games series.  It's a small library and I need to go online to see if they are affiliated with libraries across the area.  If so maybe I can request movies and books from them.


                           Handmade Cards because: 

                No one displays an email on the mantel

or
Shows off a tweet on the refrigerator
or
Saves a Facebook Post in a box of treasures

Total for 2022
159

Some Paradise Palm cards with Texture Chic DSP from Stampin' Up!


Flowering Tulip, isn't she pretty?  


Tomorrow we head over to see Sonsearae and Chris.  We've been invited to a BBQ!  I like when I don't have to cook 

All is right in our world

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!