Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Same old stuff

 

How the heck are ya?  We're good and pretty much the same as last week and the week before...no, that's not true.  Pretty sure I passed a small gallstone a few days ago.  Same symptoms as before just not the excruciating pain.  I did bring it upon myself.  I've been eating more and more fatty type foods...Testing myself?  no self control?  who knows....

But I am watching myself now.  We'll see how long that lasts!

This picture is but one of the beds being spruced up here at Spring Branch RV Park.  When you come in the main entrance to the park (there are three) this is what will greet you on the right.  Liz, one of our campers has been doing a lot of hard work in keeping the beds weeded, spiffed up and making fresh.  Matter of fact there are a lot of improvements happening here.

 



This driftwood (is it still driftwood if found in a dry climate?) is to the left of the bed above.  



               My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  

                             6 September 2020...249 cards

                            Handmade Cards Because:

                No one displays an email on the mantle
                   Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
          Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

Another set of cards using a template from Crafty Al.  I really like this one!  Stampin' Up! Paper supplies used


All is right in our world


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!