Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

A New Month, I wonder what's in store?

            Here we are into another month of self isolation.  Though we are venturing out more it isn't a whole lot of fun just sitting here day after day.  I suppose Covid has turned us into elderly people faster.  We just sit and now I know why older folks are so frail.  Day after day we just sit and deteriorate.  Then, when we do something that requires movement we tire and it takes a day or two to recover....so we just sit and avoid strenuous projects.

I did a foolish thing, I ate some fat laden foods that did me in.  I don't think I passed a gallstone but I sure had some discomfort that reminded me I have to watch my diet.  I spent yesterday just trying to be comfortable.  This too shall pass.  I sure don't like getting up at zero dark thirty in pain.  And no matter what, I always seem to be hungry and that's another pain to add to the list.  

Jim putzed around outside yesterday working on a weather station and general tidying up.  Meanwhile I slept and lounged.  He also did the dishes.  Lunch was fried rice from a box...Still to hot to plan meals and prepare them.


                  My goal again this year is to make 500 cards.  

                             1 September 2020...241 cards

                            Handmade Cards Because:

                No one displays an email on the mantle
                   Or shows off a tweet on the fridge
          Or saves a Facebook post in a box of treasures

Using up supplies, these are very simple cards all Stampim' Up! supplies

I like the way these two cards turned out.  Maybe it's the green (my favorite color).  You can barely tell but the white panel on both have been dry embossed.  All Stampin' Up! products

                                 All is right in our world

2 comments:

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!