Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Life in the Hill Country

We love this area of Texas.  I’ve found it enjoyable to have a ‘cold’ winter.  I know the northern part of our country has endured a COLD winter.  I think we may need some warmer clothes but that’s not a problem.

Since arriving here last November we’ve been getting settled in and getting to know our doctors. Jim especially. Found a clinic and they’ve referred him to a cardiologist.  All is good with his heart...but we asked about his tiredness and shortness of breath.  Each little chore exhausted him.  So, enter a pulmonologist.  Passed his breathing test (who knew there was such a thing?) within normal parameters.  But... he scheduled a cat scan and exray.  Found a spot on his lung.

So today he’s having a biopsy

I too have registered with the VA here. Had my blood work done last week and tomorrow I get to meet my doctor and get the results.

On Thursday Jim will see his pulmonologist and get set up with a machine. I expect it will be a cpap to monitor his sleep .

Getting older sure keeps you active!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!