Pages

Monday, September 4, 2017

Stampin' Up! Are you ready for Christmas?

I've been making cards and if you check my Paper Craft page you'll see what I've been up to.

This little note card is so cute!  I'll either use it as a thank you or a quick note during the holidays.  But it could also be used for a gift card and tucked into a stocking.  The stamp set is Merry Mistletoe.  



These tags were die cut using the largest oval die.  Spent some time running them though the Big Shot one morning.  Then the next day I stamped them with Watercolor Christmas. Whisper White card stock and the DSP made the sandwich.  I used some gold twine from my stash


I really need to be making fall cards...

If you need anything let me know.







No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!