Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

boardwalk critters

On Sunday's when we go into Stuart for the Green Market we take a stroll of the waterfront boardwalk.  When I say waterfront I should say it's the St Lucie River.  Not sure how long it is but it takes you under a bridge to the marina, and even quite a distance under the bridge itself.  We haven't done that section because it's in shade and the breeze off the river can be quite chilly this time of year.  As it heats up I'm sure this will be a welcome treat.


We don't always see the same wildlife and I'm trying to remember to bring my camera each time.  These are the lovelies we saw On the 1st of February



Isn't this lizard a beauty?  I believe it to be an African Rainbow Lizard, not native to Florida



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!