Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2026

When You're Hot, You're Hot!

 This past week we've been hitting three digits of at least 100.  In order to sleep the AC runs most of the night.  We do use fans day and night and we're not uncomfortable, but going outside elicits complaints from Jim.  I am reminded of the summer we spent in the Rio Grande Valley.  Siestas are part of our life even here in Tallahassee!

Jim has been working on his balance issues and adjusting to the neuropathy in his feet.  I hope he continues to do his exercises.  We both should use the gym here in the complex.  We went down a few days ago and I managed to use a few of the machines...but we need to make it a habit.




I won a contest!


All is right in our world

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by...love to hear what you have to say!